Thursday, March 13, 2014
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
សួរស្តី :D ថ្ងៃនេះកូនខ្មែរអាប់ដេត សូមលើកយកអំពី របៀប Updates Galaxy Note2( GT-N7100) ទៅVersion 4.3 តាម CWM Recovery យ៉ាងងាយស្រួល។
- បិទទូរស័ព្ទហើយចុច Home + Vol down + Power រង់ចាំរហូតវាលោតផ្តាំងមួយរួចចុច Vol upនោះទូរស័ព្ទកំពុងស្ថិតក្នុង Download mode
- ភ្ជាប់ទូរស័ព្ទជាមួយកុំព្យូទ័រ រួចបើកកម្មវិធី Odin3.07 រួចចុចលើពាក្យ PDA ស្វែងរក File ដែល បាន Download មកឈ្មោះ philz_touch_5.15.0-n7100.tar.md5 រួចលើពាក្យ Start រង់ចាំវាដើរចប់។
- Copy N7100XXUEML3_zmx8038_V2.6.zip ចូលក្នុង SD Card រូចចុចចូលCWM Recovery ដោយបិទទូរស័ព្ទ រួចចុច Vol up + Home +Power រហូតចេញភ្លើង LED អ្នកត្រូវផ្អាកការចុចទាំងអស់។
- នៅពេលដែលទូរស័ព្ទអ្នកចូល Recovery ហើយអ្នកអាច Updates បានតាម CWM Recovery ដោយគ្រាន់តែធ្វើតាមយើងដូចខាងក្រោម:
- ចុច Wipe data/Factory reset ==>Yes -delete all user data==>++++Go Back++++
- ចុច Wipe cache partition ==> Yes- Wipe Cache==>+++Go Back+++
- ចុច Advenced ==> Wipe Daivik Cache ==>+++Go Back+++
- ចុច Install Zip ==> Choose Zip From SD card ==> N7100XXUEML3_zmx8038_V2.6.zip==>Yes-Install N7100XXUEML3_zmx8038_V2.6.zip ==> +++Go Back+++==>Roboot System Now.
- រង់ចាំ រហូតដំណើរការចប់វានឹងឡើងទៅ Jellybean 4.3 នឹងមាន Style យ៉ាងស្អាត
Monday, March 10, 2014
We all know that Samsung cancelled the Android 4.2.2 update for a number of its devices like the Galaxy S3, Note 2 and Note 10.1 because it was late in rolling the update. The OEM then decided to upgrade the software version of these and some other devices directly to Android 4.3. The international GSM and LTE variants of the Galaxy S4 have already received the latest version of the OS and we already have the leaked 4.3 firmware for Note 2 GT-N7100 too.
When it comes to firmware update for the Galaxy devices, it seldom happens that a new version of firmware (leaked or official) arrives to a US carrier variant. XDA member designgears has shared Android 4.3 leaked firmwares for four devices from AT&T namely the Galaxy S3 SGH-I747, Note 2 SGH-I317, Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 and S4 Active SGH-I537. If you have any of these devices and you wish to get a peek into the latest version of Android before it’s available officially, you can download the complete firmware and install it manually using Odin or Heimdall.
Having installed to the leaked test firmware on your device, you’ll notice the following changes and features:
- Galaxy Gear support
- New Reading Mode in Display settings and Notification toggles
- Driving Mode now becomes Hands-free Mode
- Improvement in Camera performance and imaging
- New tabbed UI in Settings
- TouchWiz launcher now has less lag and feels much faster
- Samsung Wallet comes pre-installed
- Improved Keyboard
- Improvements in display color
- Samsung Browser is now fullscreen by default
- New firmware adds Galaxy Gear support
- OpenGL 3.0 Support
- ANT+ Support
- TRIM Support
- Better RAM management
- Many other UI tweaks to improve performance
Warning:Please note that the firmwares available below are test versions and therefore one should not expect perfection in performance. After installing the firmware on your Galaxy, you might discover bugs. The good thing, however, is that no user has yet reported any major bug. Installing this firmware will unroot your device and will wipe the apps and data. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you backup all important data before proceeding. Also, install the firmware at your own risk. We do not hold any responsibility for any mishap.
Download Firmwares:(All firmwares come with KNOX and SELinux)
AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747: I747UCUEMJ2.7z
AT&T Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317: I317UCUBMJ4.7z
AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-I337: I337UCUEMJ6.7z
AT&T Galaxy S4 Active SGH-I537: OneClick_I537UCUBMI2.zip
For AT&T S3 Users with Root and Custom Recovery:If you own a rooted AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 and have a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed on it, you can enjoy the leaked Android 4.3 ROM on your phone without losing root access and custom recovery. loserskater from XDA has repacked the leaked firmware into a flashable ROM that can be downloaded from below.
Also download the bootloader file: d2att_I747UCUEMJ2_bootloader_modem.zip
Before you attempt to install the ROM, make sure that your AT&T Galaxy S3 has either stock Samsung ROM, or a stock-based custom ROM. If your device meets this requirement, follow the instructions given below:
- Download and copy the ROM and bootloader files to your device.
- Boot device into recovery mode by pressing Home + Volume Up + Power buttons together for 4-6 seconds.
- If you have CWM on your phone, go to “backup and restore> backup to external sd” and perform the backup. In case you use TWRP, tap the “Backup” option and confirm your choice.
- Now go back to the main menu and select “wipe data/factory reset” (in CWM), or “Wipe” (in TWRP) and swipe the slider button with arrow to factory reset your S3.
- Return to main menu in recovery and install the “d2att_I747UCUEMJ2_bootloader_modem.zip” file using “install zip from sdcard” option (in CWM), or “Install” option (in TWRP).
- Repeat the Step 5 but this time install the ROM file “d2att_I747UCUEMJ2_root_noknox.zip”.
- When installation is finished, reboot your device.
- Wait for the phone to boot and enjoy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean!
Screenshots:The screenshots shown below have been taken on Galaxy S3, to see more screens click here.